Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Reading list

I thought it would be funny to post a picture of the aforementioned stack of books that I've got queued to read.

I mentioned that I might call in sick to work to my boss, and he joked: "Yeah, so you can watch the basketball tournament on Thursday and Friday?" to which I replied: "oh... I actually wasn't aware there was a tounament this week." Apparently its a big deal, this "basketball." Maybe someday I'll get it. In the mean time, I've got plenty of other diversions to occupy my time, as the image above might suggest. There's a couple more in the mail, too. That blue book third from the top might be a key to open the door to Google (career wise), whereas the top three might be keys into Cognative Science (study-wise). Where to focus? Never enough time in a day, and always too many distractions.

No comments: