Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

little accomplishments

I have a relatively easy summer ahead of me (only two classes), so I need to keep myself on track and make sure I'm not wasting time. Therefore, I'm going to document my little accomplishments; the idea being that I'll be able to check and see that I've been making any.

Finished Le Ton Beau de Marot
Read 6 chapters of Golden Gate
Read 4 chapters of The Black Swan
Read 3 chapters of Python and did the excercises
Got an algebra book
Got books for both of my classes (and went to class)
wrote a few lines of a poem
Opened the gallery for Kris, who was able to sell (I think) her work
went to the opera, saw Don Carlo
Went on a 14 mile bike ride (last week)
Went to IU for the Philosophy and Computing conference (I need to write more about this!)

No comments: